ASL Private lessons
ASL- Private lessons are for adult students who are not comfortable in the water to swimmers who want to work on personal swimming goals, training or triathlete swimming and those in-between.
*Private 1:1 student to teacher ratio.
Fall #1 August 22 - October 13
Fall #2 October 17 - December 15
- 540.00 (prorated for holidays 480.00)
* If you have a friend that would like to take a class with you, we can accommodate Semi-Private lessons. Please contact the office.
- to help swimmers achieve personal goals
- beginners will learn water adjustment and new swimming skills.
- intermediate swimmers will work on improving present swimming skills and work on new swimming skills.
- advanced swimmers will work on refining existent swimming skills and work on personal swimming goals.
ASL Stroke & Endurance
ASL Stroke & Endurance is for adult students who know how to swim freestyle and backstroke. Swimmers must be able to swim 25 yards of both strokes.
- lap swimming