Instruction for all ages
Dad’s Club Swim Start is dedicated to teaching children and adults the love, joy and lifesaving benefits of swimming. Our programs are designed for all ages and swimming abilities, including swimmers with special needs.
Swim lesson enrollment is open to the public and membership is not required. (Though we would love for you to join us!) Each year, we teach more than a thousand kids and adults to swim, with instruction offered year-round. And because we offer a lane for every level, swimmers can progress from beginner to advanced no matter what age they start. Whether you’re a parent of a young swimmer or an adult just getting started, we welcome you to the Dad’s Club community.
meet our coaches & instructors
FALL Session HOLIDAYS & BREAKS
- September 2 - 5 (classes resume Tuesday 9/6/22)
- October 8 - 10 (classes resume Tuesday 10/11/22)
- October 31 Halloween
- November 20 - 27 Thanksgiving Break
- Fall session ends December 17th
- NO SWIM LESSONS DECEMBER 19 - JANUARY 16